Sunday 16 November 2014

Day 76 – Fighting Myself, Part 3

When and as I see myself suppressing my words for when I want to speak up or communicate a point through to another human being, I stop and I breathe, to realise that I am here and that I should be directing myself within this conversation to what I want and need to say, and not to let my words be suppressed.
When and as I see myself getting angry at someone and want to walk away to cool down, I stop and I breathe, to relax myself and to assess the point, to see what it is and why it is that has aggravated me and deal with it.
When and as I see myself not living myself out to the world, to my utmost potential, I stop and I breathe to realise that I am just busy hiding again, behind a mask, and through doing this I am only hindering myself from becoming the person I ought to be. 
When and as I see myself creating conflict with myself I stop and I breath, I realise that this is not a way to resolve the issue that I am having, and through keeping on participating within this conflict I have within myself I am only worsening my situation and not making it any better or creating any solutions.
I commit and allowed myself to live out my words that I have acquired throughout the years of growing up, to say and to express, to be and to live my utmost potential for what is best for me, and for all.

I commit and allow myself to be here in the physical reality for what is here physically and to live it in each and every moment and breath.  

No comments:

Post a Comment