Monday 6 October 2014

Day 64 – Imbalance

In the past few weeks I have noticed that there is an imbalance within my life, where I have realised that I have no balance between my responsibilities and activities. Mainly due to my very own limitations - or in other words "tiredness", where as I will tell myself I am not going to do something now, because I am to tired.

Through doing this the whole time, I have had other experiences as well, as time progresses I would find that one week a certain area within my life is up to date, where as the rest of my life is in the slums. This certain up-to-date part of my life would only last for about a week, and then rotate with a different aspect in my life. Meaning if I were to be a spinning wheel, I would have been way off balance, f*cking things up around me.

Though, the statement about the wheel spinning could be taken into context. Meaning if I only take care of one part of my life the rest is going to fall apart, which indicates I have to take a stance and start focusing on all of the aspects, duties and activities that needs to be done during the day, week, month to be able to gtet myself into balance. By stopping the mind from creating limitations, tiredness and excuses for why not to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment