Saturday 4 October 2014

Day 63 – Inferiority towards intelligence

When and as I see myself not standing within myself as self direction, as breath when speaking to a person  with high intelligence, I stop and I breathe, I realise that this person is no more special, or important than me, and that I can actually learn a lot from this person by allowing myself to see and be this person's equal thus to not feel or be this person's inferior.

When and as I see myself putting people in class brackets where I judge them from and project a possible future, I stop and I breathe, I realise by doing this I am only living in an illusion with reality that does not exist, thus creating expectations that will never be met, meaning disappointment.

When and as I see myself not being able to keep a person interested within my conversation, or my information that I have to offer where it makes me feel like I might have lost the person, I stop and I breathe, I realise that if this is a person's response it means that I have to change my way of speaking or make any amendments necessary to keep the interest of my client.

When and as I see myself feeling inferior because of the fact that I do not understand someone, i stop and I breathe, I realise that this is a great opportunity to gain information and learn something new, and by doing this I have no reason to feel inferior.

When and as I see myself falling into a comfort zone, where I am not moving forward to better myself, I stop and I breathe, I realise that by acting this way I am only hindering myself, and by doing this I am not self directing within the breathe.

When and as I see myself as the inferior because of situations that I don't have direct control over, I stop and I breathe, I realise that I can't do anything about the particular situation, and therefore I have no need to be the inferior because of my actions which I am acting upon - asking the person to repeat themselves.

I commit and allow myself to stand my ground, to find out what lies beneath the unknown and make it  known, so it may be my own.

I commit and allow myself to be here within the breathe, the physical reality of what I can see with my eyes, and allow myself to live for what is here within my conversations that I have with my clients, to be able to be the directive principle of my words and my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment