Thursday 4 September 2014

Day 56 – Took an arrow to the knee, Part 3

When and as I see myself fear in a situation of danger, not realising that the fear might be the cause of real danger, or casualties, I stop and I breathe. I realise that this fear is in control of me, and that I should get rid of it, by assisting myself through breathing and letting go of the fear, to realise that this fear is only made up out of thoughts, and is not real.

When and as I see myself not being in control of myself because of an event that took place, I stop and I breathe, to slow down the moment, to slow down my body that is in automation - meaning it can go wrong anytime - and realise that I should be in control, that I should trust myself to be in control of my own body, and then only then move it with self-direction whilst being in the breath, the moment of here.

When and as I see myself fearing that I might be lost and never be found by anyone, I stop and I breathe, I realise that I am not too far gone from where I originally am, and that I will find my way.

When and as I see myself fearing that I might walk into violent and abusive people I stop and I breathe, I then slow down the moment, to see why am I fearing something that's not here within the present, but a future event created within my mind, by me, and then realise that this is just a thought, and that it is not real, thus I am O.K.

When and as I see myself being blazed with fears, and allowing these fears to overwhelm me in a matter of a few seconds, just to be gone, I stop and I breathe with the realisation that it is not real, only thoughts and that I am here, as the breathe, within the physical reality, observing and expressing and living life, with nothing to fear, or stop me from living my utmost potential in any giving moment.

I commit and allow myself to live in each moment as self-direction, to let go of my fears with the realisation and the knowing that it is not real, but only a thought, and by knowing this allowing myself to live my utmost potential in each and every breathe I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment