Saturday 27 September 2014

Day 60 – Sleepwalking


The last few days I have realised something strange happening around me and my room. Some of my items in my room would get displaced during the night, where as the next morning I would wake up and wonder how, or why has this item moved, or even appeared in my room.

So the first event took place about 2 nights back, when I went to bed I was fully clothed, with my flip flops next to my bed - as I wore them before going to bed.. the next morning I woke up without my t-shirt, and my flip flops standing in the precise middle of the TV room, perfectly  next to each other facing my room.. whats up with that? It was like someone had put it there for me to notice. Where I would usually just kick them out flying all over the place, and leave it where ever it lands. Just so that I can search for them every 5 minutes when they are in need - no reason why thou.

This was the first time that I noticed something was going on here, but ignored it. Until the new day broke upon me, where I would wake up looking at a random toilet paper role on my little bed table next to me - I am not a person to walk around with toilet paper or tissues for when I am sick or ill. I just don't do that - but here it was in my room next to my bed on the table staring at me, not knowing where it came from or when it was placed there, which was not done by me, and which was not there the previous night.

So this is the point I would like to investigate and explore more - sleepwalking. I had done this when I was a young boy under the age of 10 or 15, not completely sure. I also used to talk a lot in my sleep which is another part of this exploration process that I am going to attend now.

No comments:

Post a Comment