Thursday 29 May 2014

Day 3 - Waking up and the consequence, Part 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let thoughts run through my mind every morning and accepting it as normal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel unmotivated for the day ahead when these thoughts run through my mind each morning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought about the way I might feel; if I will be able to do any of my tasks effectively, or if I will feel bad, or will I have enough energy to get through the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a pattern within my mind every morning with these thoughts and that I follow through with it because I see it as a “routine check” for my body and mood before my day starts, compromising the opportunity to be a well-off energetic and effective human being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that my body is dying, and being abused by itself when the moments arrive when I feel physically down, and weak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be irresponsible from the age of 7 to 21, by not making myself lunch for school, and taking care of myself as of the fact that my parents couldn’t do it because of work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a lazy kid, not feeding himself because of the laziness that has control over him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my body in a way that is not visible to anyone, but myself and to continue doing so by being lazy, or by wanting to sleep some more in the morning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a fear for not eating, and feeling weak afterwards, creating the effect where I will eat out of fear, and not out of hunger, force feeding my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I am a weak person because of my body that may get weak easily if I do not eat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that there might be a hunger within this world one day, and that I will be the first to starve to death, to be the first player to receive the K.O status through this food depression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this feeling of weakness to my advantage when I get asked to do a responsibility.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this weakness of the body to manipulate people to do things for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment