Friday 30 May 2014

Day 4 – Waking up and the consequence, Part 3

When and as I see myself allowing the same thoughts to run through my mind each morning, and accept it as normal, I stop, I breathe, I take a moment to slow down to see the pattern that is playing out, and to realize that it is not real but only a program, and through this understanding, I direct myself to stand up from my bed, through breathing.

When and as I see myself being unmotivated through the thoughts I have in the morning and by comparing it to how my body feels when I wake up, I stop, Breathe I take a moment to slow down to see the pattern that is playing out, and then realize that this isn’t real and only a program, and through this understanding, instead direct myself to clear my mind from these self-destructive thoughts and by moving forward through breathing.

When and as I see myself doing the routine check in the morning with my body, I stop, breath and slow down the moment to see the pattern, and then realize that it isn’t real and only a program, and through this understanding, I instead stand up, and move my body to prepare myself some breakfast.

When and as I see myself thinking about my body as dying, because it feels weak, I stop, I breathe and slow down in the moment to see and realize it is only a pattern, and through this understanding, I instead direct myself to breathe in, breathe out and prepare something for me to eat, to get my strength up.

When and as I see myself wanting to sleep some more after my alarm has awaken me I stop, breathe and take a moment to slow down and see what pattern is playing out, and realize its only a program, and through this understanding, I direct myself to take on the responsibility to stand up, and move forward with my day without any limitations, and doing so through breathing.

When and as I see myself being lazy when instead I have something to do, like making myself breakfast or lunch, I stop, I breathe, I take a moment to slow down and see what pattern is playing out, and realize that it’s only a program, and through this understanding, Instead direct myself to get up and do what I have to take care of my body, and to stop the abusive pattern through breathing and moving.

When and as I see myself fearing the thought of hunger, and having a weak body by not eating, and to feel like eating out of fear, I stop, breathe, I take a moment to slow down and see what pattern is playing out, to realize this pattern is only a program, and through this understanding, instead direct myself to see if I am hungry or not, and make a directive my decision based on my physical feedback.

When and as I see myself having a thought about myself being a weak person, I stop, I breathe, I take a moment to slow down and see what pattern is playing out, to realize that it isn’t real but only a program, and through this understanding of that it is only a thought, I can let go of the thought as I realize that the thought within itself is only a thought and the only weakness as I give my power away to something that isn’t real, such as a thought in my mind.

When and as I see myself using the feeling of weakness to my advantage in situation where I am asked to do or take on a responsibility to get out of it, I stop, I breathe, I take a moment to slow down and to see what pattern is playing it, to realize that it isn’t real but only a program, and through this understanding, Instead direct myself to take on the responsibility and moving within doing it through breathing.


I commit and allow myself to change the thought pattern I awake with each morning by just breathing and to feel my body, as is.

I commit and allow myself to accept my body as it is in the morning whenever I awake, and to breathe within the moment to release any bad feelings/emotions/weaknesses within my body.

I commit and allow myself to make a proper breakfast for myself, feeding my stomach and powering up my body to be the most effective person I can be.

I commit and allow myself to work through my laziness when it strikes, by breathing through the moment of laziness, stand up and do what I have to do.

I commit and allow myself to take care of myself, to eat when I am hungry, and not let my body be abused by ME by not feeding myself with healthy food.

I commit and allow myself to walk fearless within each and every moment of the day, to realize I will not die or get weak instantly by not eating, to allow myself to prepare food and have a delicious meal to fill my stomach.

I commit and allow myself to be the person I am and not to defy myself by the way my body feels, or reacts during the day.


I commit and allow myself to keep my body stable by supply enough food to it, so that I do not get weak or powerless and then use it to my advantage, or to manipulate people by telling them how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment