Tuesday 21 October 2014

Day 70 - Point of Resonance (Mugging)

Continuation from previous post: Day 69 Resonance

Part 3 of my resonance posts, here I will be speaking about attention that one secretly crave. This usually happens at first when you’re young. We all wanted to be a hero some point in our live, you’d image that someone you know might get in an accident, with you nearby whereas you’ll be all fine, dodging the debris or whatever and save the other person’s live, just so you can be seen as the hero for that person. For me I usually saw it as a girl that has this accident, but never really gets hurt, because, hey, I was there to save the day and be the hero. I will be getting this attention from this person, and as we know all of the friends, mine, as theirs. 
This is one point of wanting attention, or craving it. The other point is kind of the messed up point. Where you would want something to go horribly wrong with you, so for when people realises or hear about the shit that has happened they’ll give you the attention you crave. In this scenario one would think of something bad happening, for example getting in a car accident, or being mugged. To afterwards have the need to tell someone what happened, hoping they will tell the other people and then, boom, center of attention you are. This is the kind of thoughts you have, depending on the level of attention you desire, also your target market. If it’s attention form one person, or from a specific group of people, all depends.

These thoughts I have had for longer than I can remember, and through having these thoughts I have built up a resonance to attract these kind of things within my life, and that is the reason for why one should change oneself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment