Monday 3 November 2014

Day 73 – Point of Resonance (mugging), Part 6

I commit and allow myself to let go of these images/thoughts within my mind that creates these scenarios where I or other people get hurt just so that I can dodge my responsibilities, not to attend these responsibilities and handle it off as necessary.
I commit and allow myself to see and realise the patterns that play out when these thoughts pop up in my mind, and through realising, and seeing these patterns to be able to stop them, to let them go and instead of participating in them any further, then to commit and allow myself to be able to accept the challenge and walk the point of responsibility through, allowing myself to be here within the moment, to see what I am capable of doing, and to see what I have to offer to the world as one and as an equal.
I commit and allow myself to stand equal with my thoughts, to stand as them, to accept these thoughts as mine, and from that point on to realise that what I am busy doing is wrong, and will have an impact on my reality and the reality of those around me, thus standing as one and equal with these thoughts I can now move with it to be able to change these thoughts, let go of it, and by doing so create a different resonance which will not attract these muggings and bad influences within my life.
I commit and allow myself to life out my utmost potential, for when I have a responsibility or duty to comply with, I will do so with no resistance toward it, to allow myself to live, to explore and to go out and experience the world, instead of resisting every opportunity I receive.

I commit and allow myself to live in the physical reality of here, for what I can see and observe with my physical eyes, to life for all and not just for myself and my own self-interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment