Sunday 8 February 2015

Day 91 – Unsafe, Part 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel unsafe in my field of work due to all the free choice I have in the decisions I am making, and that I am the only one responsible for every decision I make.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that the free choice within my working field is overwhelming, and that I find it still strange, instead of embracing it, and walk with it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that freedom is too much of a responsibility, for if no one controls me, then anything can basically happen, either stand still in whatever I do, or move forward and reach my goals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself, and to think by having this freedom I will stand still and not move myself in the direction I want to go in, and thus fail horribly within life – meaning not make a success of my goals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to over think this taking-a-day-off concept, and instead, before do take a day of, I assess my business and work accordingly to make sure I am not hindering myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to activate the train of thoughts through allowing it to rumble off in my mind directly after I have had this particular thought – About feeling unsafe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the illusion of feeling safe within the system, as having a job, and getting paid a rigid amount of money every month, being a slave.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the realm of wanting to be employed, and having the mind-set of a person that just wants a job, and not a business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within my business to want to refer to it as an job, a vocation, and not admit to myself that I am actually running a business, thus hindering my movement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect my business in the sense of not accepting it as mine, not accepting myself to be in the position of being able to run a business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am incompetent within this line of work, for I believe myself to be a person that has no communication skills, and instead to realise that a person can learn new ways, very easily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be untruthful, and take time off while I have to work, going into the pretend stage of working...


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to settle for less, meaning not working to reach my true full potential of what I am capable of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment