Friday 6 June 2014

Day 10 - Procrastination, Part 3

When and as I see myself standing in separation, or resisting the procrastination, I stop and I breathe. I realise that, by resisting it, I am not as one and equal within myself and procrastination and thus cannot be equal with it, to be able to change what is being holding me back.

When and as I see myself limiting myself through time, thinking there will not be enough to do my writing, I stop and I breathe. I realise that by limiting myself because of the thought of not having enough time will only slow me down, and increase my chances to create more patterns, and take longer than 7 years to walk my process to freedom.

When and as I see myself rushing off with my work, or postponing it, with the pattern of procrastination within my mind, I stop and I breathe. I realise that by rushing my work will only create a second opportunity to do it, which will be time wasted, meaning I will not be efficient within my time management skills, and accurate as I should be while working.

When and as I see myself being controlled by this pattern, I stop and I breathe. I realise that being controlled by a pattern, takes away my freedom, and of course, controls me, meaning I can’t do what I would like to do, or want to do, hindering my process.

When and as I see myself to be limited by time, I stop and I breathe. I realise that by keeping time about what I do when and where, and how fast, will not make me do things faster, or more accurate, instead let go of the time, and do what I have to do, in the moment, as the breathe.

When and as I see myself giving power to my believe system about breakpoints within the flow of work, I stop and I breathe. I realise that by believing this, will only create bad results, and hinder me in the way I work, and in the flow of my work, not enabling me to be effective even if I were to be disturbed.  

I commit myself to stand as one and equal to procrastination which I have created within myself, to be able to change my ways.

I commit myself to live free from time, even within the usage of time, as I have to use time because it is an important factor in my life and the things I do.

I commit myself to work thoroughly through my work, without rushing it off, within the moment as the breath.
I commit myself to stop the pattern from accoutring when procrastination start, to stand up and do what I have to do, within the moment, as breath.

I commit myself to live freely within my time periods that I have created, to be able to start with work, even if I do know it will not be done after the specific time period.


 I commit myself to realise that its only a believe system, and when it appears within my mind, I breathe and within the moment of realisation I let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment