Thursday 5 June 2014

Day 9 – Procrastination, Part 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stand in separation with procrastination, not allowing myself to stand within procrastination as self, as breathe, as one and equal with procrastination as it still exists within me, to be able to move forward and as self- direction for from this point on to be able to create change within myself as one and equal within the moment of each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate my writing for self, by limiting myself through the thought that there is not enough time to do so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to play this pattern over and over, even thou I am conscious of it, and enjoying it by thinking stuff will get done, but in reality doesn’t get done, or if it’s been rushed off.

I forgive myself for that I have accepted and allowed myself to let this pattern control me, slow me down, and limiting my possibilities which will be able to be achievable through standing as one and equal with all and within myself and the breath of the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by keeping up with time, instead of allowing myself to stop, to breathe, and to realise that I don’t have to be limited by time and that I will be able to complete my work.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give power to the believe system within me, to believe that when something is being done, and there is a break point within the flow of time whilst this task is being done, that the task will not be done adequately or correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment